Read Like a Reader~Eleven Predi

Predict: I predicted that Rachel would get annoyed the teacher but instead she burster into tears and she wanted to be one hundred and twenty-three years old (Today I wish I was one hundred and two instead of eleven because if I was one hundred and two I’d have known what to say.’,) because she didn’t feel eleven and she felt three. I felt very bad for her but she said that she didn’t feel eleven anymore.

Question: At the start I didn’t know if she was a boy or a girl because you didn’t get many clues. Eventually the teacher said “I think it belongs to Racheal”. We inferred that she was a girl because Racheal is a mostly girls name so we assume she was a girl. She also said her friend were girls so it led us to believe she was a girl.

Infer: An inference we had was that she was a girl from all the clues the author gave. We also inferred that she did not like the girl that said “That is you’re jumper” because the attitude the author gave Racheal when she responded was sassy and made us think she didn’t like her.

Connect: I can connect to Racheal because she didn’t like the other girls an they didn’t like her and I have been in a situation where I didn’t like someone and they didn’t like me. Also bullies. I also have been in a situation where I have been embarrassed in front of the class like Rachel did when the teacher.

Feel: I felt sorry for Racheal because she was really embarrassed and she didn’t have many friends.

Evaluation: I don’t really know what evaluation is?